# Free Download: Novell Client 4.91 SP3 English Version
If you are looking for a way to access NetWare and Open Enterprise Servers (OES) from your Windows desktop, you might be interested in downloading Novell Client 4.91 SP3 English version for free. Novell Client is a software that extends the capabilities of Windows desktops by providing access to OES services such as authentication via eDirectory, network browsing and service resolution, and secure and reliable file system access.
Novell Client 4.91 SP3 English version is compatible with Windows XP and Windows 2003 operating systems. It contains bug fixes and enhancements over the previous versions of Novell Client. Some of the features of Novell Client 4.91 SP3 English version are:
- Support for Novell Modular Authentication Services (NMAS)
- Support for Novell International Cryptographic Infrastructure (NICI)
- Support for Novell Distributed Print Services (NDPS)
- Support for Novell iPrint
- Support for Novell ZENworks
- Support for Novell Login Scripts
- Support for Novell Application Launcher (NAL)
- Support for Novell Virtual Office
- Support for Novell Identity Manager
- Support for Novell SecureLogin
- Support for Novell Storage Services (NSS)
- Support for Novell Cluster Services (NCS)
To download Novell Client 4.91 SP3 English version for free, you need to follow these steps:
1. Go to the download page and click on the link that says \"Novell Client 4.91 SP4 for Windows English\".
2. Save the file to your computer and run it as an administrator.
3. Follow the installation wizard and accept the license agreement.
4. Choose the components you want to install and click Next.
5. Specify the network settings and click Next.
6. Review the summary and click Install.
7. Restart your computer when prompted.
You have successfully installed Novell Client 4.91 SP3 English version on your Windows desktop. You can now enjoy the full range of OES services from your workstation.
# How to Use Novell Client 4.91 SP3 English Version
After installing Novell Client 4.91 SP3 English version on your Windows desktop, you can use it to access OES services from your workstation. Here are some of the things you can do with Novell Client:
- Log in to eDirectory: You can use Novell Client to log in to eDirectory with your username and password. You can also use NMAS methods such as smart cards, biometrics, or tokens to authenticate yourself. You can also use Novell SecureLogin to automate the login process for multiple applications.
- Browse the network: You can use Novell Client to browse the network and access resources such as files, printers, applications, and web pages. You can also use NAL to launch applications from the system tray or the desktop. You can also use Novell Virtual Office to access your personal workspace and collaborate with others.
- Manage files: You can use Novell Client to manage files on OES servers. You can create, delete, rename, copy, move, and share files and folders. You can also use NSS features such as quotas, compression, encryption, and salvage to optimize your storage space and security. You can also use NCS features such as failover and failback to ensure high availability of your data.
- Manage printers: You can use Novell Client to manage printers on OES servers. You can add, delete, modify, and share printers and print jobs. You can also use NDPS features such as printer agents, broker agents, and manager agents to automate the printing process. You can also use iPrint features such as web printing, mobile printing, and driver management to enhance your printing experience.
- Manage passwords: You can use Novell Client to manage your passwords on eDirectory. You can change your password, set password policies, and recover forgotten passwords. You can also use NMAS features such as password synchronization, grace login, and universal password to simplify your password management.
These are some of the ways you can use Novell Client 4.91 SP3 English version to access OES services from your Windows desktop. For more information on how to use Novell Client, you can refer to the user guide. e3ff22d237